OPS Family Care is seeking two Full Time Outpatient Social Workers to work with high risk and/or Mentally Ill Children, Adults, and Families.
- The position requires work in the home, school, and/or community settings. Reliable transportation is a must. Our ideal candidate is organized, flexible, and a team player who is willing to learn and grow with the agency. Preferred candidate is a Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW).
- Any candidate considered must have a minimum credential of Certified Social Work (CSW). The Candidate with experience providing Infant Mental Health Services and treating children who have a history of Adverse Childhood Experiences is ideal.
- The position will require work in home, school, and traditional outpatient office settings.
- A minimum of 2 years experience working with children, youth, and families is required.
- Participation in Professional Development and Training is required for the position.
- The ideal candidate exhibits professionalism and able to make a minimal 1 year commitment to the position.
- Experience and formal training in treatment of trauma and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is also a plus.
Benefits are available which include:
Supervision toward LCSW Licensure, Group Medical, Dental, and Vision, as well as participation in free CEU Professional Development.
Compensation for this position is commensurate with experience and ranges from $20-23 per direct service hour during the Probationary Period. Compensation will shift from hourly to Salary after satisfactorily completing the Probationary Period. Performance Bonuses are available.
Clinical Therapy: 2 years
Children, Youth, and Families: 2 years
Required license or certification:
Certified Social Worker/Licensed Master Social Worker
To apply, send Resumes with Cover Letters to email@example.com
Please no phone Calls. Serious applicants only.