You are here
Online Advanced Standing MSW Priority Application Deadline
The priority deadline to apply for the online Master of Social Work program as an Advanced Standing Student for the Fall 2020 semester is August 1, 2020.
The online MSW program is interested in prospective students who are driven to do work that matters. Applicants to Tulane’s online MSW program must meet the following requirements:
- Demonstrate a strong performance in the junior and senior years of undergraduate study or in a postgraduate degree program, or have strong employer references
- Possess a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree in a liberal arts-related field
- A grade-point average of 3.0 or better on a 4-point scale (preferred)
Advanced Standing status is available to applicants who possess a Bachelor of Social Work (BSW), allowing them to earn an MSW in three full-time semesters (12 months). To qualify for Advanced Standing, students must meet the following requirements:
- Cumulative GPA of 3.3 or better on a 4.0 scale
- 3.0 GPA in all undergraduate substantive courses
- B+ average in the field practicum
Click here for more information on the Online MSW Admissions process. The Fall start date for advanced standing online classes is August 24, 2020.