The Tulane School of Social Work Center for Life Long Learning is constantly working to offer our alumni and community members a diverse offering of training and CEUs throughout the year. See below for a list of upcoming events:
- November 2, 2019 - LMSW/LCSW Examination Prep
- December 7, 2019 - Working with Men for Mental Health Professionals: Counseling and Therapy
- February 13 - 14, 2020 - Emotionally Focused Individual Therapy with Lorrie Brubacher, MEd, LMFT, RMFT
- April 18, 2020 - Sexual Addiction 2.0 - Compulsive Sexual Behavior Disorder (Online CEU) with Garry Eldridge, MDiv, LMFT, LPC-S, CSAT, CMAT, EFT Therapist, Lynette Duhe, LPC-S, LMFT, CSAT, and Anna Gray Baker, LPC.
- May 9, 2020 - Collaborative Care in Addiction Treatment: What Are You Doing? (Online CEU) with Philip Hemphill, PhD, LCSW.
- May 16, 2020 - BACS Ethics Training (3hrs): Working with a Supervisee to Choose and Use (Online CEU) with Parker Robinson, MHA, LCSW-BACS
- May 16, 2020 - Social Work Ethics: Management of Secondary Trauma and Self-Care (Online CEU) with Parker Robinson, MHA, LCSW-BACS
- May 22, 2020 - Integrating Music and Other Arts into Couple Therapy Theory and Practice Agenda with Peter Fraenkel, PhD
- December 7 through 10, 2020 - EFT Externship with George Faller, MS, LMFT
On Fridays in April, May, and June, we are offering a free CEU-accredited workshop series focused on telehealth. “TGIF: Telehealth Gains - Internet Friday” supports mental health professionals acclimate to the use of electronic communications to support long-distance clinical care.
- April 24 - What are Your Telehealth Checklists? For Yourself, Your Agency, and Your Client” (1 clinical credit)
- May 1 - The First Meeting With Your Client - Preparation and Important Communications Before and During the Meeting (1 ethics credit)
- May 8 - Developing a Safety Plan With Your Client in Mind (1 clinical credit)
- May 15 - Risk Management Policies and Procedures (1 clinical credit)
- May 22 - Client Selection for Telemental Health Sessions (1 clinical credit)
- May 29 - Telehealth and Discussions Around Treating Children (1 clinical credit)
- June 5 - Telemental Health and Discussions Around Treating Couples and Families (1 clinical credit)
- June 12 - Telemental Health and Discussions Around Groups (1 clinical credit)
In the event you cannot come to our program, it is important for you to notify us 24 hours before the program begins, either by email (preferred) at email@example.com or via phone at 504-247-1446. We will refund the registration fee if notified 24 hours prior to the workshop.
The Tulane School of Social Work is located at 127 Elk Place. Please see the location map. There are various surface lots in close proximity to the school that you use if you would like. The Saratoga Parking Garage is the closest parking garage and is located at 111 S. Saratoga St. The daily rate for the garage is $8.
For more information, please contact Jessica St. Pierre at 504-247-1446.
Want to offer your own Continuing Education Workshop or Seminar?
Click Here for a Checklist of Items needed for Approval.
Please allow at least one month for processing.