You are here

MSW/MPH Dual Degree Admissions

All applicants interested in the Master of Social Work/Master of Public Health dual degree program should apply through the Tulane School of Social Work. Be sure to choose "Dual Degree with MSW and MPH" when applying. Please ensure your personal statement addresses your personal and professional goals for the dual degree program, as both programs will review this application. Applicants do not need to complete an application through SOPHAS.