The School of Social Work not only aims to educate its students with the best and latest practices, but we hope to aid our alumni and recent graduates gain employment in the social work field. Below is a list of the latest jobs available in the social work field both locally and across the nation. The list is updated as new jobs become available. Please do not contact the school for information about a particular job; instead, contact the organization listing the job with any questions you may have. Good luck in your job search!
If you are an organization wishing to post your job with the Tulane School of Social Work, email Angelique Phipps at email@example.com with a link to the online posting and/or a .pdf document listing the job description and how to apply.
- OPS Family Care is hiring for Full and Part Time Social Work Positions. They are looking for LMSWs and CSWs for their Full Time positions and an LCSW for their Part time Clinical Director. They are offering medical coverage and benefits with their Full-Time positions which include supervision for licensure, test preparation, and continuing education for professional development. Please visit the below links for more information (posted Feb. 22, 2023):
- The University Wellness Center (UWC) at The University of the South in Sewanee, TN is hiring for two Staff Clinicians, Counseling and Psychological Services. Please visit the below links for more information (posted Apr. 4, 2023):
- CrescentCare is hiring for Full-Time Social Work Positions. They are looking for LMSWs and CSWs for their positions which include an extensive benefits package. Please visit the below links for more information.
- The Institute Of Women & Ethnic Studies (IWES) is hiring for a Research & Evaluation Coordinator, Communications Manager, and CHC Program Manager. Excellent benefits package and growth opportunities offered. Please visit the below links for more information.
- The Federal Defender Program, Inc., is a Georgia non-profit organization hiring for a Trial Unit Mitigation Specialist and a Trial Unit Investigator. Please visit the below links for more information.