The School of Social Work not only aims to educate its students with the best and latest practices, but we hope to aid our alumni and recent graduates gain employment in the social work field. Below is a list of the latest jobs available in the social work field both locally and across the nation. The list is updated as new jobs become available. Please do not contact the school for information about a particular job; instead, contact the organization listing the job with any questions you may have. Good luck in your job search!
If you are an organization wishing to post your job with the Tulane School of Social Work, email Suad Adrah at email@example.com with a link to the online posting and/or a .pdf document listing the job description and how to apply.
- Jewish Family Service is hiring a Family Support Coordinator (Bilingual - Spanish) and a Family Support Specialist (Bilingiual - Spanish). Click on the respective titles for job duties, requirements and application information. (posted September 7, 2022)
- Start Corporation is hiring a Licensed Clinical Social Worker- LCSW (FQHC). For a full job description and application information, please click here. (posted August 26, 2022)
- Children's Bureau of New Orleans, in partnership with Tulane University's Institute of Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health, is seeking an individual who has interest in providing mental health consultation to child care centers as part of an initiative to increase the quality of child care in the state. Duties include providing program-centered consultation including conducting interactive seminars with center staff, performing classroom observations, and modeling caregiving techniques for children ages 0-5 years. Candidate should be able to clinically conceptualize a variety of cases including challenging behaviors, attachment problems, developmental delays, and/or other mental health problems, as well as relationship difficulties between staff and children, staff and parents, and between staff members themselves. Childcare centers are located in Greater New Orleans area. Click here to apply. (posted August 23, 2022)
- Lane County Behavioral Health is searching for skilled qualified mental health professionals interested in client-centered, community based care for the most vulnerable in our community. For available opportunites and to apply online, click here. (posted August 1, 2022)
- New Orleans Day Reporting Center (NODRC) is seeking a Contractor that has a passion for advocacy within the criminal justice system. Work alongside a knowledgeable, supportive, and seasoned team. Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. (posted July 12, 2022)