Thank you to our faculty, staff, and students for their continued commitment to and flexibility with our collective efforts to mitigate the spread of COVID-19. As Tulane University and our School of Social Work prepares for the start of the Spring semester on Tuesday, January 19, we wanted to ensure you received university communications related to returning to campus.
- The University’s “Stronger TUgether” website contains a wealth of information about public health, testing, and tracing protocols.
- Previously sent emails from the University are available on this webpage.
- SSW has updated its return to campus information with FAQs here and Quick Facts here.
- If you have a question that is not answered in the information listed above, you may reach out to a member of TSSW’s Academic Affairs team.
Your mental health remains as important as your physical health, so please access these resources as needed:
- TSSW’s Self-care Website
- Tulane’s Counseling Center (for students) and The Line, a 24/7 crisis line at 1-504-264-6074.
- New Directions (Tulane’s employee assistance program)
- Disaster Distress Hotline at 1-800-985-5990
- Keeping Calm through COVID Hotline at 1-866-310-7977
Again, we appreciate all that you do for each other and our communities. Please remember to wear your masks, practice physical distancing, and wash your hands!
We are looking forward to a new semester with continued collaboration and doing work that matters.